Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Decoupage Tissue Box !!

Hello Friends ,

Now Facebook is one place where we see numerous art forms / techniques.
One caught my attention for long . Its a page Yelling Yellow by Divya Thallop
Exquiste, Glam , eye catching boxes which she creates using the technique called Decoupage.

Decoupage (or d├ęcoupage) is the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and so on .

I kept on looking it for long wishing I could do it. Art is something which can be learnt from tutor or can be learnt from experimenting on your own .
Now I love to experiment. I started looking at the tute on decoupage and facebook page of Divya Thallop who has shown ways of doing it in her pages too .

I saw my friend Nandini come up with lovely trays from the classes she attended .

Finally with her help I Decoupaged a tissue box and loved the way it has come up..

The MDF box  was from a local store near my house .
Patterned Paper is from Itsy Bitsy - Bangalore ( My dear Nandini got it for me  :)   )




Hope you liked it  !!

Thanks

Remya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...