Tuesday 17 March 2015

Dream ...

Hello friends ,

I wanted to share a new altered bottle I made ...

Feels like summer when I look at it .. I have been trying my hand on making blooms .. I have failed many times. This time I feel I got it right and I liked it too ( for a change:)  ) .. So pop it comes on my Bottle  :)

I started with applying tissue paper all over the bottle . Was not very keen on smoothness though :)
After it dried up completely, applied a coat of Gesso . Then painted it yellow.. Once it was dried, I gave a light brown touch on the uneven surface using hand . So we get to see yellow and muddy brown ..

Used Tim Holtz stamp on a white cardstock  paper and used it the center piece .. Added pearls around it .. The Blue flower was apt for this bottle . I handmade it  :) I also placed a Bird Charm on it .. I love this corner piece ..   Added the tussle around the bottle neck ..

Its a very simple project .

Hope you like it :)









Thanks for stopping bye .

Hugs,

Remya



Linking it to :

Love to Scrap Challenge : Anything Goes

That craft place challenge : Add a charm

613 Avenue Create : Anything Goes

Frilly and Funky : Bring on Bling

Rhedd's Creative Spirit :  March Challenge


18 comments:

  1. What vibrant colors! A very fun project Remya - thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG w/optional theme: Caffeine]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nifty bottle. Love the quote. Thanks for sharing it at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bottle ! Love the bright colours ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so unique!!! And I love the vibrant colors! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    Kathi, owner
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kathi .. I keep looking forward to play in 613 Avenue neighborhood ...
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Beautiful work, thanks so much for playing along at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous altered bottle Reyma! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bottle and gorgeous pallet of colour. Thank you for joining in this month over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must link us to your blog for your entry to be eligible for our challenges...Thanks..
    Sandie,ownere at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandra ,

      Sorry about it ... I was unable to Link my Project to March Challenge and was under the impression the Link failed ..

      I have linked Rhedd's creative spirit back to my entry ..
      Hope I clear the eligibility Criteria ..

      Thank you .
      Regards ,
      Remya

      Delete
  9. great project. thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...