Sunday 15 May 2016

Mixed Media on My Journal Cover ..

Hello friends ,

A Journal is a window to your soul .. Its a place where I write down my Reflections on any matter that I feel at that moment ..

I couldn't let it sit idle around  and hence I decided to decorate the Journal cover .
Mixed Media is like a learning curve , the more you do the more you learn the Do's and Dont's .

The procedure :
Covered the book with Pattern paper from Itsy Bitsy .
Spine I covered it using pretty black lace ..
Applied texture paste through stencil and before it dried up, poured Embossing Powder over it . Shake off the extra powder . Heat set it .
A few stamping using Prima background stamps.
Arranged the Embellishments around and  the cover is ready ..





Happy Crafting !!

Love

Remya

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful spring mix! Great combination here. I've enjoyed seeing your journaling on IG! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...