Sunday 1 June 2014

Layout - EMOTIONS !!

Hello Friends ,

Quite happy with the look of my First LO  :)  It gave me a feeling that the more I try I can come out with better works- Layouts ..

Lets see my second LO - EMOTIONS - ' When it rains, every moment turns into an eternity '

I got it from a Magazine .. Loved the wordings .. The place in the background was Kerala tourism .. More liking to it :)

The heat here in Hyderabad is killing , wishing it would rain asap ..

Nothing more encouraging than making it a theme for LO :)



This is a very clean and simple LO ..
1. A cardboard on which I pasted two colours - yellow and orange corrugated paper ..
2. On a piece of paper I stuck the picture from the Magazine  at centre . The white area around it was distressed using mustard seed distress stain . Color Mustard seed went very well with the Yellow and Orange paper.
3. Then I decorated it using handmade flowers using Joy craft die , leaves, birds, Butterflies .... I loved the way it turned out ..
4. The LO was a bit too simple, thats when I added two pouches which can carry Tags and Note cards ..

Hope you liked it !!
Happy Crafting .
Regards
Remya

I have entered this for :
http://blog.kraftzone.in/2014/06/anything-goes-with-dies-and-pattern.html
http://avenue613.blogspot.in/2014/06/challenge-74-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.in/2014/06/tell-me-more-tell-me-more-its-all-about.html

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous colours for your lay out, love the words too. The flowers look amazing. Perfect for our summer challenge at Anything But A Card - thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous bold flowers with the fantastic bead centers! Thanks for sharing your beautiful layout with us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...