Sunday 1 June 2014

My First Layout - Father's day Special !!

Hello Friends .

Father's Day was nearing and I wanted to make a layout for long ..

Most of the LO I have seen have loads of  Layers in it ..

Was not so sure would be able to pull it out ..

Still Until you start and do it , how  can I learn  ..

My First Layout is ready  and what better day than FATHER's DAY !!!



First I took a Hard Board , applied Gesso . Now was the difficult part for me - Layering !!
The first layer was PP, second layer was Corrugated cardboard, for third layer I took a plain white chart paper which I distressed and stamped music notes on it .. Last was another PP on which you can paste any photo ..
Next was decorating it  . I handmade lots of flowers using Joycraft dies . I loved the way it came out :) 
I cut a few memory box die tessatina border and tree branch .

I am a person who likes minimum decoration !!

So here is the final outcome ! Hope you all liked it !!

Happy Crafting

Thank you ,
Remya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...