Saturday 23 January 2016

Journaling Page 1

Hello friends ,

I had the opportunity to see Vlogs of  Ms. Martha .. I was inspired by her Art Journal books .. One thing I loved was , she didnt go for any fancy books for her Art Journal .. She had bought old novel books and converted it into Art jounal ..

Why not I try it .. Art Journal is never tough ..  For that matter , Nothing is tough !!



A very Simple Page .. I love my pages to be very Simple.. I have this empty Space on Left . I had left it on purpose so that I can try writing something :)

Love,
Remya



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja for following my blog and your valuable comments on my works .. Every encouraging words of yours makes me very happy :)

      Delete
  2. Your pages are just lovely - wonderful florals and runny inkings on the page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia :) It was my first try in Art Journalling .. So I kept it very very simple .. Glad you loved it.

      Delete
  3. Wow... this is gorgeous... I thought for sure that was printed paper you hadn't started on yet until I read it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...