Friday 6 November 2020

Recycled Wood tray

Hello Friends,

Crafting after long 2 years made me out of place in terms of the new products available and new techniques. So that's when my good friend Rupa's classes helped me come back. We did a tray which involved glazing technique, decoupage, and stenciling and many more.

Today, am back with a new project made from a piece of wood which was left over from a furniture shop. Every shop which deals with wood have leftover pieces which they sell of to scrap dealers. One such shopkeeper near my area was good enough to sell me a scrap piece.


Thanks to Rupa for guiding me, to come up with this beautiful tray and at the right time, "Its DIWALI"!! 



 


Happy to do my bit in recycling !!

Love
Remya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...